Water-proof Adhesive Back White Vinyl is an outdoor vinyl with permanent adhesive.
For best results, use pigmented inks.
Part Number: KJWPV5002
Material: 3.2mil White Calendered Vinyl
Adhesive: Clear Permanent Acrylic
Caliper/Gauge: 13.8 mil (Coating, Vinyl, Adhesive, Liner)
Weight: 345 g/m2 (14.7 oz/yd2)
Gloss: 2.6(avg) (@60deg)
Printer/Ink Compatibility – Ink saturation level of this film is 250% and heavy coated paper setting in most RIPs is appropriate. Pigmented based inks enhance both water and ultraviolet resistance levels. Dye based inks, while maintaining excellent vibrancy, show a slightly lower utraviolet resistance. Over saturation with dye based inks may result in image degradation. Film can be printer on Hewlett-Packard Design Jet (2xxx/3xxx/5xxx), Encad/Kodak (pigmented inks only), ColorSpan Displaymaker (pigmented inks only), Epson Stylus Pro (7xxx/9xxx), Mimaki LV4 (pigmented inks only), and Roland Hi-Fi Jet (pigmented inks only).
Ink Dry Time – Varies with type and amount of ink, relative humidity and temperature.
- Printing: 60-80F, 50% Relative Humidity
- Ideal Storage Conditions: 70F,50% Relative Humidity, store in original packaging.
- Handling Requirements: Due to the absorptive nature of the coating, avoid touching the coated surface with bare skin. Always wear cotton gloves when handling inkjet coated materials. Rolls are supplied with the coated surface wound out. When rolling graphics, always roll so that the thinner material is on the outside of roll.
- Life Expectancy: Outdoor – up to 6 months without lamination with pigmented inks.
- Shelf Life: 6 months from ship date when stored in proper conditions.
Finishing/Lamination – A pressure sensitive vinyl laminate is recommended, to give surface protection from dirt and abrasion. Thermal laminates should not be used. Before lamination, please allow image to dry for 24 hours.
Warranty: 90 Days