Dry Erase Film can be written on with black dry-erase markers and wiped clean with a dry cloth or eraser. Used for many presentations, like courtroom displays, maps, charts, calendars, etc.
2.6 Mil ProTac Scribe Dry-Erase Pressure-Sensitive Overlaminating Film
Size 25.5″ x 150′ (PSC25150)
Protac Scribe™ 2.5 mil Protac Scribe™ is a pressure-sensitive gloss film with a specially treated surface making it appropriate for dry-erase applications.
SUGGESTED APPLICATIONS: Protac Scribe cold laminating film is ideally suited for application to heat-sensitive output and high ink coverage output printed on photo gloss paper. The most common applications for this film include reusable presentation boards, schedules, vacation planners, maps and courtroom displays.
Specifications for the ProTac Scribe Dry-Erase Film:
- Finish: Dry-Erase Gloss
- Base Film: 1.5mil (38 micron)
- Adhesive: 1.0 mil (25 micron) polyethylene copolymer
- Release Liner: Moisture Stable Paper
- Initial Tack: High Application
- Application Temperature: Room Temperature — 120°F (49°C)
- Application Speed: 1′-7′ (0.3m – 2.1m) per minute
- Application: Courtroom Display, Dry Erase