Premium Low Melt Laminating Film (Better)
Ideal for Schools, Copy Shops & Print Shops!
Our “Premium” film produces high quality results on offset printing. “Premium” roll film offers increased clarity, improved adhesion, lower melting temperatures and higher run speeds than our “Standard” film. Lower melting temperatures allows for the reduction of silvering and film distortion while increasing production speeds.
Professional grade film, manufactured using DuPont® polyester film with a co-polymer adhesive. This will give your project a crystal clear finish whether you use GBC, Banner, Ledco, Laminex, ClearTek, Seal, Hop, USI or any other brand laminator. Laminating temperature is 230º to 240º with excellent adhesion. Whether you use light or heavy ink on gloss, semi-gloss or porous paper, you will find our Premium Roll Film the right choice.
This film is spectacular. It sticks aggressively to all types of paper without peeling or yellowing. In addition to great clarity, it is resistant to oil, water, acid and alkali.
- Melting Temperature: 230-250 degrees
- Run speed: approx. 10-100 feet per minute
- Mils available: 1.3, 3, 5, and 10
- Finish: Gloss
- There may be a minimum quantity required on custom cut orders
- Custom Cut roll film is NON-RETURNABLE
- Small quantities may have a small order fee to be added
|Image||Product Name||Price||Buy Now|