ImageJetVue Window Film with a Solid Liner has 1.5 mm and a 65/35 perforation pattern (35% open). Solid liner for HP Zxxx printers. Applications for this film include: decals, POP/retail posters, other small-format and graphics-intensive window signage. For best results, use Pigmented Inks.
Material: White/Black PVC
8 mil White/Black PVC laminate
Adhesive: Clear Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
Liner: 7 mil film
Gloss Level: >10 (avg) (@60deg)
Printer/Ink Compatibility – Ink saturation level of this film is 250% and heavy coated paper setting in most RIPs is appropriate. Inkjet coating is designed for use primarily with dye based inks. Although pigmented inks may be used, a slight color gamut difference may be noticed. Film can be printed on Encad, ColorSpan, Hewlett-Packard, Mimaki, Roland and Epson series dye & pigment-based inks.
Ink Dry Time – Varies with type and amount of ink, relative humidity and temperature.
- Printing: 60-80F, 50% Relative Humidity
- Ideal Storage Conditions: 70F,50% Relative Humidity, store in original packaging.
- Handling Requirements: Due to the absorptive nature of the coating, avoid touching the coated surface with bare skin. Always wear cotton gloves when handling inkjet coated materials. Rolls are supplied with the coated surface wound out. When rolling graphics, always roll so that the thinner material is on the outside of roll.
- Life Expectancy:Outdoor – up to 1 year without lamination with pigmented inks
- Perforation Size: .060″ (1.5mm) hole diameter
- Shelf Life: 12 months from ship date when stored in proper conditions.
Finishing/Lamination – A pressure sensitive vinyl laminate is recommended, to give surface protection from dirt and abrasion. Thermal laminates should not be used. Before lamination, please allow image to dry for 24 hours.
Warranty: 90 Days