PSA 6mil Gloss White Vinyl Clear Ultra Removable Adhesive is for Solvent Printers; it is compatible with both OEM Solvent and Mild Solvent Inks. It ideal for applications that require easy removability from smooth surfaces such as painted walls, wallpaper, windows and wood paneling. It is recommended to have a 1/4″ non-printed border around printed border graphics.
Properties of PSA 6mil Gloss White Vinyl – Clear Ultra Removable Adhesive
- Wound: Print side out
- Adhesive: Clear Ultra Removable Acrylic
- Film: 6mil Vinyl
- Liner: 90 lb Polycoated two sides
- Finish: Matte White
- Gloss Level: >10 (avg.) @ 60°
The following information on physical and chemical characteristics is based upon tests believed to be reliable. The values are intended only as a source of information. They are given without guarantee and do not constitute a warranty. The purchaser should independently determine, prior to use, the suitability of this material for his/her specific purpose. (Data represents averages and is not intended for use as a specification.)
- Durability: Recommended for Indoor Use; Please test first for outdoor applications.
- Min. Application Temperature: + 20°F (Min for Substrate)
- Service Temperature Range: -10°F to +120°F
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to alkalies, mild acids, most petroleum based oils, grease and aliphatic solvent and salts
- Typlcal Adhesiion Values: 180° Peel Test [Stainless Steel (Substrate) 1.5lb/in (24 hours)]
- Shelf Life: 12mo from ship date when store in proper conditions 70°F and 50% relative humidity
Warranty: 90 days