PSA 3mil Gloss White Vinyl w/Clear Permanent Adhesive – 78# Liner is for solvent printers. It is compatible with both OEM Solvent Ink and Mild Solvent Ink. It can be used for both interior and exterior signage for applications such as promotional and point of purchase graphics and tradeshow displays.
Properties of PSA 3mil Gloss White Vinyl w/Clear Permanent Adhesive – 78# Liner
- Wound: Print Side Out
- Adhesive: Clear Permanent Acrylic
- Film: 3 mil Vinyl
- Liner:4.6 mil (78# Liner)
- Finish: Gloss White
- Gloss Level: 70 (avg.) @ 60°
The following information on physical and chemical characteristics is based upon tests believed to be reliable. The values are intended only as a source of information. They are given without guarantee and do not constitute a warranty. The purchaser should independently determine, prior to use, the suitability of this material for his/her specific purpose. (Data represents averages and is not intended for use as a specification.)
- Durability: Outdoor – 5 years unprinted
- Min. Application Temperature: + 40°F (Min for Substrate)
- Service Temperature Range: -40°F to + 180°F
- Temperature Resistance: -65°F to + 225°F
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance to alkalies, mild acids, most petroleum based oil, grease and aliphatic solvents and salts.
- Typcial Adhesion Values: 180° Peel Test (Stainless Steel [Substrate] 3.0 lb/min [24 hours])
- Shelf Life: 12mo from ship date when store in proper conditions 70°F and 50% relative humidity