PSA 3.5mil Premium Gloss White Vinyl w/Clear Removable Adhesive is for solvent printers. It is compatible with both OEM Solvent Ink and Mild Solvent Ink. It can be used for both interior and exterior signage for applications such as promotional and point of purchase graphics and tradeshows. It is great for floor graphics when used with KJFLOORLAM.
Properties of PSA 3.5mil Premium Gloss White Vinyl w/Clear Removable Adhesive
- Wound: Print Side Out
- Adhesive: Clear Removable Acrylic
- Film: 3.5 mil Vinyl
- Liner: 88 lb Polycoated two sides
- Finish: Gloss White
- Gloss Level: 70 (avg.) @ 60°
The following information on physical and chemical characteristics is based upon tests believed to be reliable. The values are intended only as a source of information. They are given without guarantee and do not constitute a warranty. The purchaser should independently determine, prior to use, the suitability of this material for his/her specific purpose. (Data represents averages and is not intended for use as a specification.)
- Durability: Outdoor – 5 years unprinted
- Min. Application Temperature: + 50°F (Min for Substrate)
- Service Temperature Range: -40°F to + 180°F
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance to alkalies, mild acids, most petroleum based oil, grease and aliphatic solvents and salts.
- Typcial Adhesion Values: 180° Peel Test (Stainless Steel [Substrate] 1.0 lb/min [24 hours])
- Shelf Life: 12mo from ship date when store in proper conditions 70°F and 50% relative humidity