Why use DigiKote ?
- Cost effective, up to 75% less expensive than pressure sensitive films
- Provides one or two sided lamination (encapsulation)
- Offers superior UV protection (up to five times longer than an uncoated image)
- Superior clarity; makes colors “pop”
- Versatile, can be applied to output from inkjet, thermal, laser, offset or electrostatic printing
- Provides outstanding moisture protection since the image is completely sealed
- Excellent protection against oil, water, acid and alkali
- Keeps images from being scratched or smudged from handling and installation
- Improves tear resistance and reduces damage during handling and shipping
- Available up to 10 mil thickness for added rigidity and durability
- Widths up to 60 inches
- UV inhibitors protect the film and underlying graphics from the damaging effects of exposure to sunlight and fluorescent lights.
- 185F – 195F Temperature Range
ROLL FILM 27″ IN WIDTH OR SMALLER MUST BE PURCHASED IN MULTIPLES OF TWO!!
Please call for special pricing on large orders.