The SEAL 54 Base is a pressure-sensitive cold film laminator, with heat assist on the top roller to provide superb results with a wide range of materials. Whatever the experience of the operator, the SEAL 54 Base will prove to be a simple machine to use. It delivers genuine flexibility and high performance levels for the small to medium sized end user.
Having great capability delivered at an affordable price, the 54 Base is ideal for signmakers. It will provide the means for these users to finish their images and create more applications thereby generating greater profitability. This laminator is also suitable for small to medium display based businesses who want to provide a wider range of applications and have no need for an encapsulating machine.
SHIPS VIA TRUCK – TRUCK RATES PROVIDED ARE DOCK-TO-DOCK; LIFT GATE AND/OR INSIDE DELIVERY MAY REQUIRE FEES. PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM FOR OFFICIAL SHIPPING QUOTE.
- Adjustable pressure and speed settings for maximum versatility
- 2″ nip opening to cover a wide range of substrates
- Heat assisted top roller for superb lamination performance
- 16.4′ per minute maximum speed for improved productivity
- Manual nip adjustment for precise operation
- Robust, free standing design
- Print Roll Trough allows for easy feeding of printing images from a roll of media
- Auto-grip take-up shaft for easy handling of laminated prints and user friendly webbing
- Ergonomic control panel for ease of use
- Swing-up feed table to facilitate easy set-up
- Foot switch for hands-free operation
- Self checking satey eyes for increased operator safety
- CE certified
- Warranty 1 Year
- CALL FOR PRICING!
Warranty: 1 Year