Model 5500T 4.4″ Industrial Pouch Laminator
- Laminates up to 4.4″ wide. Up to 10mil pouches
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- External Thermostat for Precise Laminating
- 5 Year Warranty
The Model 5500T is a 4.4″ pouch laminator that is ideal for the high volume demands of any office, business or commercial environment.The Model 5500T has the ability to laminate documents up to 4.4″ in width and pouches up to 10mil in thickness. It features an external thermostat to ensure precise lamination every time. Not only does the Model 5500T include a 5 year warranty but after the 5 years expire, your laminator will be fixed for a fee of $15.00 plus shipping.
Specifications for the Model 5000T Industrial Pouch Laminator
- Laminates up to 4.4″ in length
- Full metal case construction
- Fan cooled outlet table, positioned to prevent “lost” cards.
- Finned aluminum outlet table heat sink for additional cooling
- Illuminated Power Switch serves as a reminder and warning.
- Illuminated Ready/Run Switch provides “Stand By” feature and heater status
- Brushless gear motor for long trouble free life
- All electrical components are mounted in grounded metal chassis
- Molded silicone rubber rollers able to withstand elevated temperatures
- Porous bronze bearings are permanently lubricated
- Built in thermometer
- Accommodates pouches up to 10mil in thickness
- Separate ‘power’ and ‘ready’ lights allow for standby mode
- Thermostat ensures precise laminating every time
- Fan cooled outlet table, positioned to prevent ‘lost’ cards
- Adjustable temperature control
- 4 roller system
- Solid-state design
- Speed – 33″/min
- Size- 8.75″x8.25″x4.62″
- Max Card Width – 4.4″
- Weight 8 lbs.
- 115 Volt ( Call for 220 Volt Pricing )
- 5 Year Warranty