Designed for heavy duty use and high capacity projects, the Dahle Model 585 has a cutting length of 43″ and is capable of cutting up to 30 sheets of 20# paper at a time. It features an acrylic fan guard that prevents personal injuries, and a locking arm for added safety. It also features a foot operated manual clamp, a blade made of solingen steel, and a backstop to help ensure accuracy with every cut. Stand included.
Standard Features on the Dahle Model 585 43″ Commercial Guillotine Cutter
- Ideal for print shops, copy shops, schools, etc for high volume, heavy duty applications
- Cuts up to 30 sheets of 20# paper at a time
- Has a 43 inch cutting length
- Dimensions: 53 in. x 41 in.
- Automatic paper clamp secures pages in place providing for clean cut each time
- Lockable blade to prevent unauthorized use
- Acrylic safety shield prevents personal injury
- Self-sharpening blade made of solingen steel
- Manual foot clamp holds work securely in place and prevents shifting
- Adjustable backstop
- Sturdy metal base will not warp or crack
- Equipped with fold-up cut off shelf
- Metal floor stand included
- One year warranty