Designed for heavy duty use, the Dahle Model 569 has a cutting length of 27.5″ and is capable of cutting up to 35 sheets of 20# paper at a time. Keeping safety in mind, Dahle features a rotary safety device to ensure that the blade is covered throughout the whole cutting process. The Model 569 also features a metal base with a paper clamp, pre-printed guidelines, an adjustable backstop and a self-sharpening blade.
Standard Features on the Dahle Model 569 27.5″ Premium Guillotine Cutter
- Ideal for heavy duty usage
- Cuts up to 35 sheets of 20# paper at a time
- Has a 27.5 inch cutting length
- Dimensions: 29.5 in. x 21.5 in.
- Automatic paper clamp secures pages in place providing for clean cut each time
- Sturdy metal base
- Pre-printed guidelines for easy sizing of paper
- Self-sharpening blade made of solingen steel
- Rotary safety device
- Adjustable backstop
- One year warranty