Designed for professional use, the Dahle Model 534 has a cutting length of 18″ and is capable of cutting up to 15 sheets of 20# paper at a time. Keeping safety in mind, Dahle has integrated a finger guard to prevent personal injury as well as a mechanism that prevents the blade from shifting up or down abruptly. The Model 534 also features a metal base with a paper clamp, pre-printed guidelines, an adjustable backstop and a self-sharpening blade.
Standard Features on the Dahle Model 534 18″ Professional Guillotine Cutter
- Ideal for office and school environments
- Cuts up to 15 sheets of 20# paper at a time
- Has a 18 inch cutting length
- Dimensions: 21.5 in. x 11 in.
- Integrated paper clamp secures pages in place providing for clean cut each time
- Sturdy metal base
- Pre-printed grid for easy sizing of paper
- Self-sharpening blade made of solingen steel
- Finger guard for safety
- Adjustable backstop mounts on top or bottom
- One year warranty