deal for lightweight and moderate use, the Dahle Model 15E is a guillotine cutter with a cutting length of 15 inches. It is capable of cutting up to 15 sheets of 20# paper in a single cut and can easily trim regular and craft paper. The Model 15E features a blade lock to keep them in the down position when not in use and a finger guard to prevent injury. There is also an integrated paper clamp that will secure pages in place providing for an accurate cut each time.
Standard Features on the Dahle Model 15E Personal Guillotine Cutter
- Ideal for lightweight to moderate use
- Cuts up to 15 sheets of 20# paper at a time
- Has a 15inch cutting length
- Dimensions: 17.75 in. x 12.5 in.
- Integrated paper clamp secures pages in place providing for clean cut each time
- Sturdy metal base with non-skid feet
- Pre-printed grid for easy sizing of paper
- Blade lock secures blade in down position when not in use
- Finger guard for safety
- One year warranty