The Dahle 858 Premium stack cutter is manually operated cutter designed to cut large reams of paper quickly and accurately. Designed with safety in mind, the Dahle 858 is equipped with safety shields on either side of the blade preventing it from shifting if left in the up position. It also features a paper clamp that will hold your work securely in place, a study metal base, and a solingen metal blade, all which contribute to a clean, burr free cut each time. STAND INCLUDED!
- Cuts up to 700 sheets of paper at a time
- Dimensions: 47-1/2 in. x 31-1/2 in.
- 18-1/2 in cut length
- Automatic cutting system holds paper securely, and cuts through material with a single downward movement of the cutting handle
- Laser guide for accuracy on every cut
- Handle is ergonomically designed
- Display electronically verifies each step of the cutting process
- Spring action cutting block allows for easy rotation
- Built-in safety shields for additional safety
- Easily cuts through large stacks of paper and card stock
- Ground upper blade made of Solingen steel
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable backstop for repetitive cutting
- Sturdy metal base for increased durability
- Scale bar printed in inches and centimeters
- STAND INCLUDED!!
- One Year Limited Warranty