The Dahle 842 Professional stack cutter isï¿½manually operated cutter designed to cut large reams of paper quickly and accurately. Designed with safety in mind, the Dahle 842 is equipped with safety shields on either side of the blade preventing it from shifting if left in the up position. It also features a paper clamp that will hold your work securely in place, a study metal base, and a solingen metal blade, all which contribute to a clean, burr free cut each time.
- Cuts up to 200 sheets of paper at a time
- Dimensions: 28 in. x 23-1/4 in.
- 16-7/8 in cut length
- Built-in safety shields for additional safety
- Easily cuts through large stacks of paper and card stock
- Ground upper blade made of Solingen steel
- Manual paper clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable backstop for repetitive cutting
- Sturdy metal base for increased durability
- One Year Limited Warranty