The Dahle 556 is a professional paper trimmer designed to meet the heavy duty trimming applications of businesses and large offices alike. Part of a series of professional trimmers designed by Dahle, the 556 incorporates several features that allow for safe, clean, and precise paper cutting. Cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing to eliminate the chance of personal injury; self-sharpening blades cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts; and, automatic paper clamps and back stops that allow for accurate cutting every time. Stand included!
- Self-adjusting hinges
- Cuts up to 14 sheets of paper at a time
- 37-1/2″ cut length
- Dimensions: 45-1/2 in. x 14-1/8 in.
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in either direction
- Blade is made of ground steel and encased in a plastic housing for safety
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable backstop
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts
- Sturdy metal base will not warp or crack
- Can be wall mounted
- Stand included
- One Year Limited Warranty
Warranty: 1 Year