The Dahle Model 507 is a rotary paper trimmer designed for schools, scrapbookers, home/small offices and other light duty users. It has several features that allow for clean and accurate paper trimming; this includes cutting blades that are encased in a plastic housing to eliminates the chance of personal injury, self sharpening blades that cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts, automatic paper clamp and a sturdy metal base.
- Cuts up to 7 sheets of paper at a time
- Dimensions: 17-1/8 in. x 8-1/4 in.
- 12 inch cut length
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in either direction
- Blade is made of ground steel and encased in a plastic housing for safety
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts
- Sturdy metal base will not warp or crack
- Imprinted protractor for angled cuts
- One Year Limited Warranty
Warranty: 1 Year