The Dahle 442 is a premium paper trimmer designed to meet the heavy duty trimming applications of large office environments. Part of a series of premium trimmers designed by Dahle, the 442 incorporates several features that allow for safe, clean, and precise paper cutting. Cutting blades are encased in a plastic housing to eliminate the chance of personal injury; self-sharpening blades cut in either direction and sharpen itself as it cuts; and, automatic paper clamps and back stops that allow for accurate cutting every time.
- High capacity trimmer that cuts mat board
- Cuts up to 30 sheets of paper at a time
- 20-1/8″ cut length
- Dimensions: 27-3/4 in. x 15-1/8 in.
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in either direction
- 1/8in. thick blade made of ground steel
- Blade is made of ground steel and encased in a plastic housing for safety
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable backstop fits on either side
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts
- Sturdy metal base will not warp or crack
- Can be wall mounted
- One Year Limited Warranty
Warranty: 1 Year