Akiles ProLam Plus 330 13″ Pouch Laminator
- Laminates to 13″ Wide
- Speed 23″/minute
- Max. Pouch Thickness: 10MIL
- All Metal Gears
The Akiles ProLam Plus 330 series uses a Dual Heated roller system that allows for balanced heat distribution during the laminating process. This system guarantees crystal clear and bubble-free results even when you laminate photos and ink-jet printouts.
Warranty: 1 Year
- Metal Cover (Dual Color): For a longer lasting lifespan & a more professional, heavy duty look.
- Silicon Rollers: Provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier
- Metal Gears: To guarantee strength and durability.
- Ready Light / Power Light / Power Switch
- Forward / Reverse Switch: Allows easy corrective action for jams. i.e. when document is improperly fed or temperature was set too high.
- Heat / Cold Switch: Offers cold lamination function.
- Electronic Circuit (PCB) & Gradual Temperature Control: For a fast, consistent and easy fine-tuning of temperature. Ideal when operator requires frequent changing of pouch thickness, pouch composition or when laminating different materials.
- 13” Throat: Extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
- Dual Heat System (heated rollers & heat plate combination): For a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures. Allows for a perfect lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils).
- Model: ProLam Plus Plus 330
- Throat Capacity: 13″ (330 mm)
- Max Laminating Speed: 23″ / min
- Max Pouch Thickness: 10 mil
- Max Laminating Thickness: 1 mm
- Heated Roller System: 2 Hot / 2 Cold
- Dimensions: 21″ x 8.5″ x 4.5″
- Weight: 20 lbs (26 Kg)
- Manufacturers Warranty: 1 Year