Bright White Satin Cloth is a 6 mil semi-sheer fabric. Great for graphics that need a unique look and feel. For best results use Pigmented Inks.
- Part Number: KJSATINCLOTH/
- Material: Terylene
- Caliper/Gauge: 6 mil
- Weight: 118 g/m2
- Whiteness: >120
- Opacity: >80
- Gloss (@60°): 2.0 (avg.)
Printer/Ink Compatibility – Ink saturation level of this product is 300%. Pigmented-based inks enhance both water and ultraviolet resistance levels. Dye based inks, while maintaining excellent vibrancy, show a slightly lower ultraviolet resistance. Over saturation with dye based inks may result in image degradation. Product can be printed on Encad, ColorSpan, Hewlett-Packard, Mimaki, Roland and Epson series dye & pigment-based inks.
Ink Dry Time – Varies with type and amount of ink, relative humidity and temperature
- Printing: 60-80°F, 50% Relative Humidity
- Ideal Storage Conditions: 70°F,50% Relative Humidity, store in original packaging.
- Handling Requirements: Due to the absorptive nature of the coating, avoid touching the coated surface with bare skin. Always wear cotton gloves when handling inkjet coated materials. Rolls are supplied with the coated surface wound out. When rolling graphics, always roll so that the thinner material is on the outside of roll.
- Life Expectancy: Outdoor – up to 1 year without lamination with pigmented inks
- Shelf Life: 6 months from ship date when stored in proper conditions.
Finishing/Laminating – No post processing or finishing is required.
Warranty: 90 Days