Matte finish look at a economical cost. Water-Proof. Can be printed with Dye or Pigmented Inks.
- Part Number: KJWPPAPER
- Material: Matte Paper
- Caliper/Gauge: 8 mil
- Weight: 140 g/m2 (36 lb)
- Brightness: 92
- Whiteness: 110
- Gloss (@60°): 2.6 (avg.)
Ink saturation level of this product is 200% and heavy coated paper setting on most RIPs is appropriate. Pigmented-based inks enhance both water and ultraviolet resistance levels. Dye based inks, while maintaining excellent vibrancy, show a slightly lower ultraviolet resistance. Over saturation with dye based inks may result in image degradation. Product can be printed on Encad/Kodak (pigmented inks only), HewlettPackard DesignJet (2xxx/3xxx/5xxx), ColorSpan Displaymaker(pigmented inks only), Epson Stylus Pro (7xxx/9xxx), Mimaki JV4 (pigmented inks only) and Roland Hi-Fi Jet (pigmented inks only).
Ink Dry Time – Varies with type and amount of ink, relative humidity and temperature
- Printing: 60-80°F, 50% Relative Humidity
- Ideal Storage Conditions: 70°F,50% Relative Humidity, store in original packaging.
- Handling Requirements: Due to the absorptive nature of the coating, avoid touching the coated surface with bare skin. Always wear cotton gloves when handling inkjet coated materials. Rolls are supplied with the coated surface wound out. When rolling graphics, always roll so that the thinner material is on the outside of roll.
- Outdoor – up to 3 months without lamination with pigmented inks.
- Shelf Life: 12 months from ship date when stored in proper conditions.
Finishing/Lamination – Can be laminated with either pressure sensitive or low temperature thermal laminate. Before lamination, please allow image to dry for 24 hours.
Warranty: 90 Days