The TitanCoil Oval is a heavy duty manual punch and electric coil binding machine suitable for mid to high volume coil book binding. It is a durable, reliable, user-friendly, and high function machine made of die-casted metal instead of flexible sheet metal. For the highest quality binding efficiency, the DFG TitanCoil uses virtually zero tolerance Double “D” oval holes (4x5mm), a patent pending SERVOGROOVE roller binding system, fully disengageable pins, and a true .25″ pitch design.
Warranty: 1 Year
Specifications for the DFG TitanCoil Oval Plastic Coil Binding Machine
- Heavy Duty Punch – 20 sheets of 20# Paper per punch for 4 x 5 mm Double “D” oval hole
- DFG Punching Tool – Hardened and heat-treated, virtually zero tolerance
- SERVOGROOVE™ Roller Binding System – includes grooved roller and J-type book pre-former to significantly improve efficiency
- ALL 46 Disengageable Dies – Assures a perfect clean punch with any size paper
- Lightweight Design – Greatly reduced machine weight weight due to CAE utilization
- Side Margin Control – Perfectly centered document punches
- Punch Margin Control – Optimal hole punching location for the strongest bound documents.
- Open Punch Throat – Punching of letter, legal or any other size paper
- Punch and Binding Rocker Switch:– Switch from punching to coil inserting with ease
- Metal Construction– Heavy Duty Durable Metal Construction
- Large Waste Drawer& Non Skid Feet
- Heavy Duty Coil Crimpers with lifetime warranty included for FREE
- 1 Year Warranty
Rugged 12″ coil has a 4:1 pitch (4 round holes per inch) and glides easily through documents, gives the elegant look of spiral notebook. Pages turn a full 360 degrees and with the multi-hole format, bound documents are extra strong. Crimp the ends for a semi-tamperproof document.