The RSH1651, 65″ Dual Thermal and Cold Pressure Sensitive Wide Format Roll Laminator is great for laminating all types of substrates and graphics. Save the most often used settings into one of the 9 memory channels for quick access. Economical, high quality thermal and pressure-sensitive laminating and mounting up to 5/8 inch.
Set Up and Training Cost Included.
Call for Dock to Dock Freight Costs
Please call our customer service team, for any information. 1-866-227-4316
Warranty: 1 Year
Wide Format Laminating and Mounting
•The 65” wide entry is ideal for laminating and mounting wide format graphics.
•5/8” max nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 5/8” thick.
•Simply use the quick notch system for nip gap adjustments for varying substrate thicknesses.
•9 memory channels for fast access to previously used speed and heat settings.
•Document guides for straight feeding of material.
•Auto-grip hubs allow for quick and easy replacement of laminating film.
•One laminator for both cold/ PSA and hot/thermal lamination.
•Fast, simple switch-over from thermal to pressure-sensitive.
•Encapsulation also available.
- Max. Laminating Width – 65 inch
- Film Thickness – 1-10 mil
- Film Core Size – 2.25″, 3″
- Warm Up Time – 40 minutes
- Laminating Speed ft/min – Hot – 9.8 ft/min, Cold – 13.1 ft/min
- Adjustable Temperature – Digital up to 320˚F
- Mounting – Up to 5/8″ (15mm)
- Speed Control – Digital (9 settings)
- Foot Pedal – Yes
- Liner Take Up – Yes
- Dimensions – 77″D x 25.5″ W x 47.5″ H
- Unit Weight – 553 lbs.
- Warranty – 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months)