The RSC-1651LSH is a high quality, economically priced cold laminator with top roller heat assist specifically designed for users to easily and professionally finish wide format graphics. Built for safety and ease of use, this sturdy machine is perfect for laminating and mounting pressure sensitive graphics up to 65” wide. By adding the optional Front Feed and Rear Wind-Up Assemblies, automatic roll to roll lamination is made simple. Backed by over 30 years of experience, the RSC-1651LSH is a smart option for today’s sign shops.
- Set Up and Training Optional
- Please call for special pricing
- Call our Tech Team any time at 1-866-227-4316
- We have all film and mounting adhesive for the unit
Warranty: 1 Year
Easy to Use
- Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films.
- Easy to use digital controls and webbing diagram on front.
- Stylish rear remote control with long cord and foot pedal for hands free operation.
- Use with pressure sensitive laminator films.
- Heat assist top roller heats up to 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat helps reduce the phenomenon known as “Silvering“ when using some cold lamination films.
- Compact design with casters for easy movement around the workshop.
- The RSC-1651LSH has a 1 year manufacturer warranty for parts and labor (Rollers 6 months)
- Maximum Laminating Width- 65″
- Max Mounting Gap- 1″
- Max Laminating Speed- 16.4 ft./min
- Speed Control- Yes
- Transport Type- 2 Rollers
- Remote Control -Yes
- Front Feeder Assembly- Optional
- Rear Wind Up Assembly- Optional
- Foot Pedal- Yes
- Rear Cross Cutter- Yes
- Stand Included- Yes
- Hot Lamination Capable- No
- Cold Lamination Capable- Yes
- Heat Assist Roller- Yes
- Nip Adjustment- Quick Notch
- Feed Table- Removable
- Auto Grip Hubs- 3″ included
- Release Liner Take Up- Yes
- Idler Bars- Yes
- Unit Weight- 432 lbs
- Dimensions- (WxDxH) 78″ x 30″ x 49 “
- Carton Weight- 712 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions- (WxDxH) 86″ x 36″ x 58″