Best choice for a premium look with vibrant colors and high ink coverage with a gloss finish. For best results use Dye Inks.
- Part Number: KJPSP4700
- Material: Photo Base Paper
- Caliper/Gauge:7 mil
- Weight: 173 g/m2
- Brightness: 105
- Whiteness: 150
- Gloss (@60°): 28 (avg.)
Printer/Ink Compatibility – Ink saturation level on this product is 350% and semi-gloss photo paper setting on most RIPs is appropriate. Inkjet coating is designed for use primarily with dye based inks. Product can be printed on Encad/Kodak, Hewlett-Packard DesignJet (2xxx/3xxx/5xxx), ColorSpan Displaymaker, Epson Stylus Pro (7xxx/9xxx), Mimaki JV4 and Roland Hi-Fi Jet.
Ink Dry Time – Varies with type and amount of ink, relative humidity and temperature
- Printing: 60-80°F, 50% Relative Humidity
- Ideal Storage Conditions: 70°F,50% Relative Humidity, store in original packaging.
- Handling Requirements: Due to the absorptive nature of the coating, avoid touching the coated surface with bare skin. Always wear cotton gloves when handling inkjet coated materials. Rolls are supplied with the coated surface wound out. When rolling graphics, always roll so that the thinner material is on the outside of roll.
- Shelf Life: 12 months from ship date when stored in proper conditions.
Finishing/Lamination – Can be laminated with either pressure sensitive or low temperature thermal laminate. Before lamination, please allow image to dry for 24 hours.
Warranty: 90 Days