Clear Vinyl with a permanent clear adhesive for quick mounting; no tapes or sprays.Excellent for high ink coverage. Can be printed with dye or pigmented inks.
- Part Number: KJV5001
- Material: 3.2mil Clear Calendered Vinyl
- Adhesive: Clear Permanent Acrylic
- Caliper/Gauge: 12 mil (Coating, Vinyl, Adhesive, Liner)
- Weight: 320 g/m2 (10.4 oz/yd2)
- Whiteness: 59
- Brightness: 72
- Gloss: 50.1(avg) (@60deg)
Printer/Ink Compatibility -Ink saturation level of this film is 250% and heavy coated paper setting in most RIPs is appropriate. Inkjet coating is designed for use primarily with dye based inks. Although pigmented inks may be used, a slight color gamut difference may be noticed. Film can be printer on Hewlett-Packard Design Jet (2xxx/3xxx/5xxx), Encad/Kodak (dye inks only), ColorSpan Displaymaker (dye inks only), Epson Stylus Pro (7xxx/9xxx), Mimaki LV4 (pigmented inks only), and Roland Hi-Fi Jet (pigmented inks only).
Ink Dry Time – Varies with type and amount of ink, relative humidity and temperature.
- Printing: 60-80°F. 50% Relative Humidity
- Ideal Storage Conditions: 70 F,50% Relative Humidity, store in original packaging.
- Handling Requirements: Due to the absorptive nature of the coating, avoid touching the coated surface with bare skin. Always wear cotton gloves when handling inkjet coated materials. Rolls are supplied with the coated surface wound out. When rolling graphics, always roll so that the thinner material is on the outside of roll.
- Life Expectancy: Indoor – up to 6 months without lamination.
- Shelf Life: 6 months from ship date when stored in proper conditions.
– A pressure sensitive vinyl laminate is recommended, to give surface protection from dirt and abrasion. Thermal laminates should not be used. Before lamination, please allow image to dry for 24 hours.
Warranty: 90 Days