- Part Number: KJC9000
- Material: Cotton Canvas
- Weave: 76 x 32 all cotton
- Caliper/Gauge: 18.3 mil
- Weight: 395 g/m2 (11.7 oz/yd2)
- Whiteness: 112
- Brightness: 94
- Gloss (@60°): 3.8 (avg.)
Printer/Ink Compatibility – Ink saturation level of this product 300%. Inkjet coating is designed for use primarily with dye based inks. Although pigmented inks may be used, a slight color gamut difference may be observed. Product can be printed on Encad/Kodak, Hewlett-Packard DesignJet (2xxx/3xxx/5xxx), ColorSpan Displaymaker, Epson Stylus Pro (7xxx/9xxx), Mimaki JV4 (pigmented inks only) and Roland Hi-Fi Jet (pigmented inks only).
Ink Dry Time – Varies with type and amount of ink, relative humidity and temperature
- Printing: 60-80°F, 50% Relative Humidity
- Ideal Storage Conditions: 70°F,50% Relative Humidity, store in original packaging.
- Handling Requirements: Due to the absorptive nature of the coating, avoid touching the coated surface with bare skin. Always wear cotton gloves when handling inkjet coated materials. Rolls are supplied with the coated surface wound out. When rolling graphics, always roll so that the thinner material is on the outside of roll.
- Shelf Life: 6 months from ship date when stored in proper conditions.
Warranty: 90 Days